Dixon Golf has created the world's first high performance eco friendly golf balls. Unlike some golf ball brands that use harsh heavy metal pollutants like tungsten, cobalt, lead or contain non-renewable synthetic materials and compounds, all eco friendly golf balls manufactured by Dixon Golf are "green" to the core. They are 100% recyclable and made from reprocessable materials. Even the packaging is made from 100% recycled material.
- High performance with three models from which to choose
- Wind: proven distance in long drive competitions
- Earth: top performance in distance and feel
- Fire: tour pro level performance for touch and shot shaping
- Made from reprocessable materials
- 100% recyclable with a recycling program to back it up
- 100% recycled packaging
From core to cover, from packaging to production, Dixon Golf is setting a new standard in environmental consciousness.
Determine which model of these 100% High Performance, Eco Friendly golf balls is for you. Or try all three to see what works best with your game.
The Dixon Wind golf ball
is the ball of choice for long drive hitters. It has been endorsed by Krank Golf, maker of tournament winning drivers specifically for long drive competitions.
The Dixon Wind golf ball gives you more distance
- Extreme Distance ball with 428 Monster™ dimple pattern for ultimate distance and accuracy.
- Resilient Eco-cover™ provides maximum durability and spin control.
- Densified precast green core™ generates extra recoil for even greater distance.
Krank Golf endorses the Dixon Wind as the longest ball in golf. Krank Golf, makers of the longest drivers in golf, has named the Dixon Wind ball as their official ball. Krank has tested the Wind ball against many other brands, and it has proven to be the longest ball they’ve ever tested, making the pairing an obvious choice.
"At Krank Golf our main focus is developing the longest and straightest hitting golf drivers in the World. With five Re/Max World Long Drive Championships under our belt, we are very particular on the golf ball we use for testing our drivers. We only use Dixon Golf balls during testing for a number of very important reasons. The Dixon Wind golf balls are the most consistent, durable and highest ball speed golf balls we have ever tested," Krank President Lance Reader said of the partnership with Dixon Golf.
The Dixon Earth golf ball gives you High Performance for distance and feel
- 392 tour proven dimple pattern for maximum control and distance.
- Thin eco-cover provides exceptional feel and increased durability.
- Improved high velocity green core™ for added distance.
- 92% approval rating from PGA Tour Partners
The Dixon Earth golf ball is the Official ball of the E-golf Professional and Amateur Tours
"I love the game of golf and want to do my part to educate golfers how to be more environmentally responsible, even when it comes to the golf balls we use. I have been playing the Dixon Earth ball for a while and love the fact that not only is it eco-friendly, but it is a high-performance golf ball as well. I golf as often as I can and feel that the Dixon Earth ball fits my game as well as any ball out there. It is refreshing to be associated with a company that shares my love of golf and the environment." - Don Cheadle, Actor, Producer and Philanthropist
"For years I played the Titleist NXT® and NXT® Tour before moving over to the Bridgestone e6, but now, even if I find one of those hiding in the rough, I'll hand it to my playing partner because it's Dixon Earth for me or go home. They fly far, land softly and roll true." - Fred Greene, Host, Golf Smarter
The Dixon Fire golf ball is the Pro Performance ball
. The Fire was built for the professional golfer who demands the best:
- 318 tour-precision dimple pattern
- Elastodynamic™ recyclable cast urethane cover
- Energy intensifying mantle for maximum power
- High-intensity green core with ignite technology™
"As soon as I was introduced to the Dixon golf ball, I was immediately impressed. The idea that a golf ball could be eco-friendly blew me away. When I played the Fire ball, I was sold. It is truly an impressive golf ball. Their recycling program is just the icing on the cake." - Kevin Sorbo, Actor, Director, Producer and Philanthropist
One way to think of these golf balls is the following
(or you can simply get some of each and experiment to see what works best with your own game):
- The Fire golf ball is good for a low handicap, up to around 5, in that it has low spin however if hit very accurately it provides excellent performance and control.
- The Earth golf ball is good for a handicap of above around 5 and up to around 12 to 20 and provides excellent balance between distance and feel.
- The Wind golf ball is excellent for a handicap of above around 15 to 20 and provides great distance off the tee and good control.
Even the packaging is made from 100% recycled material. From core to cover, from packaging to production, Dixon Golf is setting a new standard in environmental consciousness. Packaged in 4 sleeves with 3 golf balls per sleeve.
Dixon Golf balls are made to be recycled and turned into other products
. They even have a recycling program:
$1.00 credit for each Dixon brand golf ball returned through their recycling program.
Imprinting with your logo or graphic
- Select the drop down item above.
- When you receive your email confirmation for your order, reply to the email and attach your logo or graphic image to the email. Acceptable file formats: jpg, eps, ai
- Full color printing in one location on golf balls.
- Screen charge - none
- Imprint area - 7/8 inch up to 1.25 inches
- Standard Production Time - 5 - 7 business days from artwork approval (so add a couple of days for artwork approval)
- It is your responsibility to make sure your logo or graphic will look good at the size of the imprint area so please test it at that size prior to sending, however, do send a high resolution full size image.