- Patented Fun-To-Assemble™ design allows amazing 3-minute assembly - no tools, no hardware, no problem.
- Reversible panels are finished on both sides to provide many years of dependable use - allowing Ready-To-Assemble furniture with the industry’s strongest 10 year limited warranty direct from the manufacturer.
- True Functionality - Desks and office furniture with expandable modular systems and flexible asymmetric installation offers workspace solutions to fit any home, student or office environment.
- Despite its fast assembly, Legare furniture is incredibly stable. The Sustainable "Moso" bamboo plywood furniture utilizes a locking-tab design to provide exceptional strength and durability.
- Desks and office furniture have clean transitional designs with full-size privacy panels, wire-management cable routing and ergonomic curvilinear surfaces.
- Bookcases, media stands and towers, and home living furniture all have wire-management cable routing designs for organization and a clutter-free look.
- Precision-engineered, computer-controlled automated manufacturing, coupled with extremely freight-efficient flat-packaging, enables remarkable price value.
- This Sustainable Bamboo furniture is produced from Moso bamboo, the most sustainable species of bambooo in the world. It regenerates over 100 feet in height in less than 6 months yet it's one of the strongest building materials known.
- The eco friendly “carbonized” finish is produced by a non-toxic kiln process that gives this furniture its rich golden amber color. In fact, the kiln process uses the waste material from the making of the plywood for its heat source.
E1 is a set of regulations for environmentally acceptable performance created by the European Union in Brussels. It's the most stringent rating system for furniture products in the world. This system rates furniture according to the amount of chemicals used in the manufacturing process, the degree of dangerous off-gassing of formaldehyde and other toxic gasses, and the source of base materials used.
Each product is then assigned a rating with E1 being the best rating with zero off-gassing and E5 being the worst with significant off-gassing. VOCs are Volatile Organic Compounds that vaporize into the air and are considered unhealthy to breathe.
Although rare, small cracks may sometimes be present and are considered normal in laminated Bamboo boards. These cracks, if present, will not be over 1/32” in width and will not affect the structural integrity of the furniture. New Bamboo may have a slightly grassy scent which should dissipate over time.
We offer online shipment tracking.